Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group

November 2, 2017

  1. Present: John Whitbread, Val Whitbread, Paul Marshall, Neil Ferres, David Gluck (Ruralis), Keith Langley.
  2. Apologies: Linda Richards, Lance Porter, Dean Burdall, John Trischler.
  3. The minutes of the last meeting were accepted as accurate.

4.1 A response from Leeds University with regard to their plans for the land they own in the south of the Plan area is expected by the 17th November.

4.2 The Screening Report has now been received from Leeds CC.

4.3 This item is dealt with at item 6 below.

4.4 This item is dealt with at item 7 below.

4.5 Leeds CC has been informed that the Regulation 14 consultation will start at the end of November.

4.6 This item is dealt with at item 8 below.

4.7 It was decided to add Bramham Primary School to the list of stakeholders.

  1. The group reviewed the Pre- Submission Draft of the Plan. 3 minor amendments were agreed in the light of comments from members of the group.
  2. The group then discussed the design and printing of the Plan. After a lengthy discussion it was decided to ask Zeppo to undertake the work provided that they could meet the timescales. The group thought that their quote offered the possibility of distinctiveness having viewed a portfolio of their work online. Also they offered help with the website.

The final design brief will ask for 30 printed copies.

AP – VW

  1. The group along with any volunteers that can be recruited will undertake delivery and return of the summaries. It was decided to place printed full copies if possible in the following places:

Senior Citizens’ Centre (2 copies)

All Saints’ Church

The Village Hall

The Swan

The Village Shop

Bramham Primary School.

Also PM and VW volunteered to act as contacts for people wishing to view the full Plan.

  1. Since the last meeting NF, PM and VW had met to consider the website restructuring. NF presented a screen shot of the front page. The new structure was accepted by the group. For the Regulation 14 consultation, as well as the Plan, the summary, the survey, a link to the online survey, the cover letter and the Screening Assessment will need to be added.
  2. AOB
  3. The planned timings will need to be revised and shared with Leeds CC. The aim will be for the Consultation to start during the first half of December.

AP – DG

  1. The steering group will ask Bramham Parish Council to write to Clifford Parish Council to clarify that Bramham PC does not support the identification of the Mill Pond as a Green Space.

AP – KL

iii. DG informed the group about a project that will be supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund. The focus of the project will be the former World War One airfield at Headley. Tadcaster Grammar School, the Historical Society, Bramham Archive and Leeds University are to be invited to participate.

 

  1. The next meeting will take place on Thursday, 30 November. Venue to be confirmed.

AP – JW to send early notification of the next meeting.