|Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee
Minutes of Meeting – Monday May 23 2016
|1.Present: Paul Marshall, John Whitbread, Dean Burdall, Linda Richards, Neil Ferres, & Val Whitbread.
2. Apologies: John Tritschler
3. The notes from the previous meeting were agreed to be accurate.
4. Matters arising: The action points from the previous meeting were reviewed and found to have been achieved other matters arising were dealt with later on in the agenda.
5. There followed a general discussion about the designation of the Mill Pond as a Green Space by Clifford PC and our subsequent indication that we were in agreement about the designation. Discussion largely centred around the process followed by Clifford PC and the claim by the landowner that they had not been consulted.
AP – Val Whitbread to contact Clifford PC for further clarification.
AP – Parishioner to be kept informed of our actions.
6. Neil Ferres reported that after an initially enthusiastic response to our approach Rural Action Yorkshire have not been in contact recently.
7. Funding is available but it seems that there needs to be a development plan in place before it can be accessed.
8. Paul Marshall to contact Bramham PC and inform them of the current position and the difficulties that the group is having moving forward.
9. It is proposed to send out the questionnaire and gauge the Parish’s attitude to Neighbourhood Planning based on the response from the Parish.
NEXT MEETING: THURSDAY, 23 JUNE, 2016, 7-30pm. Venue to be confirmed.