Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee
Minutes of Meeting – Tuesday 24 March 2015
|PRESENT: John Lynch (Chair), Neil Ferres, Val Whitbread, Paul Marshall, John Whitbread,
John Tritschler, Dean Burdall
1. Apologies: Stuart Moore
2. Notes of previous meeting: accepted.
3. Leaflet re Headley: – distribution agreed.
4. Update on LCC plan: Office of National Statistics figures cast doubt on the amount of housing
LCC has said it needs, work on interpreting the figures might cause delay to site allocations.
5. Headley – further actions: Agreed to collect box from shop end of April and assess response
from leaflets, also flag up with CPRE and other bodies.
6. APM report: Agreed to provide a report for the APM.
7. Boundary changes with Boston Spa: Agreed to accept.
6. AOB – Noted building to commence on Woodyard.
Next Meeting: Tuesday 28 April