Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering CommitteeMinutes of Meeting – Thursday 25 September 2014
|PRESENT: John Lynch (Chair), Neil Ferres, Val Whitbread
APOLOGIES: Nick Lane Fox, Stuart Moore, Dean Burdall, Paul Marshall, John Whitbread, John
1. Notes of previous meeting and APs
Notes accepted as accurate.
Liaison with local businesses – ongoing.
2. Current position
Parish Council endorsed the report provided to their September meeting
3. Meeting with Alec Shelbrooke : A resident had written to Alec Shelbrooke regarding the
potential Headley development and asking him to attend a Parish Council meeting. Mr
Shelbrooke had advised that he would do so but the PC referred this to the NP Group. The
group considered that it would not be appropriate at this time to invite Mr Shelbrooke to a
meeting, given the undertainty about Headley.
4. Core Strategy: John Lynch advised that the LCC Core Strategy will be put before a LCC
Council meeting in October for a decision on its adoption. Decisions on site allocations are
likely to be next year, but we may hear in December what is happening regarding Headley.
5. Communications: It was agreed to continue use of the Parish Magazine, website and other
methods as the need arises.
6. Headley residents: it was agreed to do a leaflet drop to Headley households advising them
of the current position and the work of the NP Group.
7. AOB: None
Next Meeting: Thursday 23 October, subject to need, venue tbc