Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
MARCH 29, 2018
2. Apologies: Linda Richards, Lance Porter, John Trischler, Keith Langley.
3. The minutes of the last meeting were accepted as accurate.
4. Matters arising.
4.1 DG has completed the grid of responses to the survey analysis
4.2 PM, VW, and JW have completed the comments grid.
4.3 The meeting with LCC on 16.03.18 took place and was attended by PM and VW. The representative of LCC made constructive comments with regard to the Plan, some of which have led to amendments. There was also discussion about the appointment of an Examiner.
4.4 The Basic Condition Statement is ready in draft form. There may be some amendments as the Plan is finalised.
4.5 The Consultation Statement has not yet been completed. LCC have sent copies of statements from other groups as exemplars. It needs to be completed by the end of April. DG is willing to look at a draft and advise.
AP – VW
4.6 The wording in the Plan with regard to the development of the Bramham House site has been changed to make it clear that the Plan supports the development of the site but is not advocating any one particular development application.
5. The progression of the Plan towards final draft for submission was discussed in the light of comments received in the Survey responses. With regard to noise abatement it was pointed out that there is a statement expressing the view that it is needed. However, it was decided that it was beyond the remit of the Plan to recommend specific measures.
In the light of the Plan’s qualified support for the University of Leeds development there was a discussion as to whether other small employers/land owners should be similarly supported. However these, unlike the University, have not engaged with the process despite requests having been made for their opinions.
Captions are needed for some of the photographs in the Plan.
AP – VW and JW
Appendices 3 and 4 are to be moved to the Consultation Statement.
Timescale. It is hoped to submit the draft Plan at the end of April. The amended Plan will be circulated to the group two weeks before that (16.04.18). The amended draft needs to be with the Designer/Printer over the coming weekend.
The consultation documents need to be placed on the website. AP – NF.
6. The Bramham House site had already been discussed earlier in the meeting (4.6).
VW confirmed that Bramham Parish Council will provide funding to support the work to finalise the Draft Plan.
8. Next meeting 26.04.18, venue to be confirmed.