Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee
Minutes of Meeting – Thursday 29 October 2015
|Present: John Lynch (Chair), John Whitbread, Paul Marshall, John Tritschler, Linda Richardson, Dean Burdall.
1. Apologies: Stuart Moore, Neil Ferres, Val Whitbread.
2. The notes from the previous meeting were agreed to be accurate.
– The Chair has written a letter to Leeds C. C. saying that our objections to the Solar Farm still stand and one to the University supporting their decision to withdraw the Headley site.
– The clerk of Bramham Parish Council has spoken to the owner of the Alms House Hill site and the conversation is ongoing.
-Bramham Parish council decided not to follow up the group’s concerns about the Conservation Area. The group resolved to refer our concerns back to the Parish Council.
AP – Linda to relay our concerns to PC.
– The PC agreed to follow the group’s recommendations on the Mill Pond area.
3. There is no further news on the Headley development. The other sites were discussed and found to be acceptable to the group.
Logistical arrangements were made for leafletting the village to promote a response to the Headley development.
AP – Leafletting to be coordinated by John W.
AP – Dene to arrange for leaflets and forms to be available in the shop.
AP – John L to write a formal response on behalf of the group to Leeds CC.
4. Ian Mackay of Leeds CC is to attend the next meeting to advise on the development of the Neighbourhood Plan.
John L. told the group that he will be withdrawing from the group after he has done the submission to Leeds CC as he is working away over the next few months.
Stuart has also made it known that he is withdrawing from the group.
NEXT MEETING – 26 NOVEMBER 2015