Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee

Minutes of Meeting - Monday 18 March 2013

PRESENT:    Cllr Keith Innocent (Chair), Cllr Val Whitbred (Secretary), Neil Ferres,  John Whitbread, Dean Burdall, John Lynch.                

1. Apologies

Martin Batt and Tom Bowes. 

2. Minutes & Matters of last meeting

Minutes accepted. No matters arising.

3. Declaration of Interests
Nick declared that he owns a piece of land within SHLAA site 1155.


4. Terms of Reference and Statement of community involvement
It was agreed that Terms of Reference would be agreed by email.
AP – Val to issue ToR by email.


5. Website update
Wording on website needs to be updated to show progress.
AP – Keith and Neil to update website content. Post ToR when agreed.


6. SHLAA update
None

7. CIL update
Amounts to be received through CIL are still up for discussion but will be higher if a Neighbourhood Plan is in place. Detail is to be finalised in May.


8. Project board meeting 28th March
Project Board meeting is 28 March in Scholes


9. Plan for next community event & 10. Residents’ questionnaire
It was agreed:
to hold another community event around September;
to issue a doordrop leaflet for the event;
to draft a questionnaire ready for the event (possibly based on Scarcroft and Walton’s – available on their websites);
also issue the questionnaire to all households.


11. Next Meeting: 
Monday 22nd April 2013 – to discuss what is needed in the questionnaire (possibly use Eden Valley model).

 

 

If you want to know more or feed in any views please talk to any member of the committee.

Go Back