Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee

Minutes of Meeting - Monday 22 April 2013

PRESENT:    Cllr Keith Innocent (Chair), Cllr Val Whitbread (Secretary), Cllr Martin Batt,  John Whitbread, Dean Burdall, John Lynch, Tom Bowes.                

1. Apologies

Nick Lane Fox and Neil Ferres. 

2. Minutes & Matters of last meeting

Minutes accepted. No matters arising.

3. Declaration of Interests
None.


4. Terms of Reference and Statement of community involvement
ToR: - It was agreed to accept the draft ToR issued, subject to minor amendments discussed. Then issue to the Parish Council for approval.

AP – Val to issue revised ToR by email and submit to Parish Council for approval.
It was agreed to advertise future meetings (as per the ToR).
Statement of Community Involvement:-  it was agreed to mend to include amendments to enliven the document (as suggested by John L) to include information about progress so far (eg Community Conference & questionnaire issued).


5. Website update
Keith will work with Neil to update the website. Then add ToR and Statement.


6. SHLAA update
Site allocation meeting is 8 May, and a report will go to LCC Executive Board.
We discussed the potential 5,000 house Headley site and agreed that if it is given a green or amber status we need to try to involve the Wetherby News – letting them know that we will be consulting residents. (NB: We have since seen the draft report giving the site an amber status.
AP – Keith to contact Wetherby News.


7. CIL update
The deadline for a decision on CIL amounts has now been deferred until April ‘15.
AP – Keith – check CIL presentation has been issued to the group.


8. Next Community Event
It was agreed to launch the questionnaire at a Community Event to be held in the village Hall, or the school if the hall is not available.
NB: The supper room of the village hall has been booked for Friday 4 October evening and Saturday 5 October. (no suitable date free in September).


9. Questionnaire
We discussed basing the questionnaire on Scarcroft’s but felt it was a little sparse. Dean volunteered to make a start on a draft. Issues for possible inclusion were discussed:
Cycle routes
Protecting the beck/wildlife
Flood protection
Energy issues / hydroelectricity / wind turbines
Motorway noise reduction
Specific section re Headley SHLAA site
Views on what any CIL should be spent.
Tom asked about claiming any funding towards the questionnaire.
AP – Keith to investigate funding available


11. Next Meeting: 
Monday 13 May, 7.30 pm, Bramham Senior Citizens’ Centre.

 

If you want to know more or feed in any views please talk to any member of the committee.

Go Back