Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee

Minutes of Meeting - Thursday 7 April 2016

    1.Present:  Paul Marshall, John Whitbread, Dean Burdall, Linda Richards, Neil Ferres, & Val Whitbread.

    2. Apologies: John Tritschler

    3. The notes from the previous meeting were agreed to be accurate.

    4. Matters arising: The action points from the previous meeting were reviewed and found to have been achieved.

    5. There followed a general discussion about issues surrounding the production and distribution of the questionnaires. Questionnaires from other parishes were discussed as were the guidelines provided by Herefordshire for its parishes. The main outcomes were as follows:

    AP – Dean to revise questionnaire by 10 May 2016.

    AP – Paul to revise introduction by 10 May 2016.

    AP – Neil to investigate who should receive and complete the questionnaire.

    AP – Neil to contact Rural Action Yorkshire.

    AP – Neil and Paul to investigate the application for grants available to support Neighbourhood Planning Groups in their work.

     AP – Neil to continue to investigate the printing and analysis of the questionnaire.

    AP – Val to check if the NP steering group is covered by the Parish Council Public Liability insurance.

    It was resolved to have the questionnaire ready to be distributed by 1 September 2016.

    NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY, 10 MAY, 2016, 7-30pm.  Venue to be confirmed.

If you want to know more or feed in any views please talk to any member of the committee.

Go Back