Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee

Minutes of Meeting - Monday 12 March 2012

PRESENT:
 
  Cllr Keith Innocent (Chair), Cllr Val Whitbread (Secretary), Cllr Martin Batt, Cllr Bob Gibson, Nick Lane Fox,  Neil Ferres, Ian Mitchell,  John Whitbread.                                                                                                                                           

1. Apologies

Apologies received from John Lynch.

2. Minutes of last meeting

Minutes were accepted.

3. Matters arising from minutes

Keith Innocent to clarify if the timing of the issue and analysis of the questionnaire has to fit in with other villages: – Keith advised that costs of different questionnaires for each village are still being investigated. Also we can use Surveymonkey if we prefer, rather than the survey providers being considered by the Project Board.
Keith Innocent to ask Project Board for a view on numbers for development: - Keith advised that numbers of development units we are likely to have to take is still not clear. (SHLAA figures are around 200).
AP1 – Ian to issue an excel template which we can all populate with suggested questions for the questionnaire. All to send in suggestions to Ian, copied to us all.
Keith to investigate display materials (maps etc) available at Blackwells – Keith had obtained some prices but maps might be cheaper from the Ordnance Survey website or Google Maps.
AP2  - Ian to check out costs of maps from online sites.
Ian advised that his son will be able to help with graphics and produce displays.

4. Website

As it is likely to be several weeks before progress is made on upgrading the Parish Council website it was decided that we should progress with the Neighbourhood Plan site.
AP3 – Val to provide Neil with an overview of what the Neighbourhood Plan is about, for use on the website.

 5. Community Conference displays

The Community Conference will take place on Friday the 18th (4pm to 8pm) & Saturday 19th May (9am to 1pm).
This group is responsible only for the Neighbourhood Plan element of the Community Conference. The remainder will be organised by the Parish Council.
It was agreed to set up displays that will inform residents what the Neighbourhood plan is about, and to gather input from residents on all of the aspects that the Neighbourhood Plan needs to cover. We will also include a display on the conservation area.
AP4 – Neil to check cost of hiring display boards and Bob to check if he can borrow some.
The following timings were agreed to lead up to the Conference:
AP5– Val to produce an initial draft of the content for the displays – by 19/3/12 – for comments and discussion at next meeting.
Content of displays to be agreed and passed to Ian’s son by 16 April.
End April / early May – proposed displays from Ian’s son agreed and approved by the Committee.

6. AOB None.

Next Meeting: 

Monday 2 April – 7.30pm – Old People’s Shelter.

 

If you want to know more or feed in any views please talk to any member of the committee.

Go Back