Bramham Parish Council – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee

Minutes of Meeting - Thursday October 18 2016


    1. Present: Paul Marshall, John Whitbread, Neil Ferres, Dean Burdall, David
    Gluck (Ruralis) , Fiona Vicary.


    2. Apologies: Linda Richards, Val Whitbread, Keith Langley, John Tritschler.
    3. The notes from the last meeting were accepted.


    4.1. David provided a list of the Grade II listed buildings in the Parish. It was
    agreed that photographs should be taken all of the Parishs assets including
    both the built and the natural environment.


    4.2. Uptake of the opportunity provided by the Open Sessions was very low.
    However, the group agreed that it was important that they were offered.


    4.3. The Parish Council approved the application for a grant for the IT as
    requested by Neil, Keith will be progressing it.


    4.4. It was decided to use Trello to help with project management and
    Nextdoor for internal communication and to review their use at a future
    meeting. Neil offered to provide support for anyone requiring it.


    5. The response to the questionnaire has been very encouraging. 304
    questionnaires were returned, of which around 150 were delivered using the
    Freepost option.
    Fiona explained that an initial analysis had been carried out using Survey
    Monkey and provided the group with some examples of the result. However,
    there is a need for further analysis to refine the results.


    It was decided that the results should be made available via the web site and
    by other means both digital and non-electronic in order to ensure more
    complete coverage.


    AP Paul to do an article for the Parish magazine.
    AP David and Fiona to produce a summary to be circulated in the Parish.


    5 .
    The analysis of the questionnaire will feed into our policy intentions which will
    inform the Neighbourhood Plan.
    The people who have offered, via the questionnaire, to help with creating the
    Neighbourhood Plan will be contacted and thanked for their offer. It was
    decided that it would be better to meet with these volunteers once we have a
    better awareness of our way forward and of the tasks that need to be
    completed, possibly at the January meeting. By then we should have an outline
    of the Plan.
    AP Paul to contact the volunteers most provided email addresses to thank
    them for their offer and inform them of the groups intentions. Also to provide
    details of our next meeting so that they can become involved in the interim if
    they wish.


    6. David said that there may be some minor slippage in our timescales but
    nothing too concerning.


    7. The next stage of development of the Plan is to complete the analysis of the
    questionnaire and to develop an outline plan from the results and then to
    furnish detail to the Plan.


    8. NEXT MEETING:
    THURSDAY, 17 NOVEMBER, 2016, 7-30pm. Venue to be confirmed.

If you want to know more or feed in any views please talk to any member of the committee.

Go Back