BRAMHAM PARISH COUNCIL – NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
Bramham Parish Council has submitted the Bramham Neighbourhood Plan Proposal to Leeds City Council for independent examination. Under para 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, the Council is publicising the plan proposal and seeking comments from those who live, work or carry out business in the Bramham Neighbourhood Area and any consultation body referred to in the submitted consultation statement.
The consultation runs from Monday 28th May to Monday 9th July 2018 (closing at 5pm).
The submission documents:
- Bramham Neighbourhood Plan Proposal
- Map identifying the Bramham Neighbourhood Area
- Bramham Consultation Statement
- Bramham Basic Conditions Statement (explains how the plan proposal meets the requirements of paragraph & Schedule 4B to the 1990 Act.)
- Bramham Neighbourhood Plan SEA-HRA Screening Report
- Bramham PC Chair Submission Letter
- Independent Examination of the Bramham Cum Oglethorpe Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Letter from the Examiner – 10th July 2018
- Representations Made – 12th July 2018
- Bramham PC Comments on Representations Made – 23rd July 2018
- Joint Response – Bramham NP – LCC and Bramham PC – 25th July 2018
- Letter from the Examiner – 16th August 2018
Bramham Neighbourhood Plan – Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Update 2018
On 7th September 2018 Leeds City Council wrote to the Independent Examiner to provide the HRA Screening Update (2018) as per his letter and request for clarification of 10th July 2018.
The Council’s letter is available to view HERE
On 10th September 2018 the Independent Examiner for the Bramham Neighbourhood Plan wrote to the Council in response to the HRA Screening Update (2018).
The Examiner’s letter is available to view HERE . The Examiner has requested that the HRA Screening Update is publicised on the Council’s website for a period of 6 weeks with a statement that any interested party may make representations in respect of this document and that any representations will be available to the Examiner so that he may consider them when concluding whether or not the neighbourhood plan meets the Basic Conditions.
The Council is therefore publicising the HRA Screening Update (2018) between Monday 17th September 2018 and Monday 29th October 2018 (closing at 5pm).
HRA Screening Update
The HRA Screening Update is also available on the Bramham Neighbourhood Plan website:
Paper copies of the HRA Screening Update are available upon request at Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds LS2 8BB.
Representations may be made by email and sent to email@example.com or be made in writing and sent to Neighbourhood Planning, Policy and Plans Group, Planning Services, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds LS2 8BB. Please note that any representations made will be sent to the Examiner and will be made available on the Council’s website.
Paper copies of the Plan can also be inspected at the following locations:
- Leeds City Council, City Centre Hub, 2 Great George Street, Leeds, LS2 8BA (Mon, Fri 09.30 – 17.00, Tues, Weds, Thurs 08.30 – 17.00)
- Wetherby Library, 17 Westgate, Wetherby, LS22 6LL (Mon 10.00 – 17.00, Tues 09.00 – 19.00, Weds, Thurs, Fri 9.00 – 17.00, Sat 10.00 – 16.00)
- Bramham Post Office, 12 Front St, Bramham, Wetherby LS23 6RD (during opening hours)
- Bramham Medical Centre, Clifford Rd, Bramham, Wetherby LS23 6ZA (during opening hours)
- Leeds City Council website: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/your-council/planning/neighbourhood-planning
How to make representations
If you would like to make a representation on this Neighbourhood Plan, then please send your representation to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Neighbourhood Planning, Policy and Plans Group, Planning Services, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8BB. Please ensure your representation is submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 9th July 2018.
Any representations may include a request to be notified regarding Leeds City Council’s decision under Regulation 19 (Decision on a plan proposal) to make the submitted neighbourhood development plan for Bramham.