BRAMHAM PARISH COUNCIL – NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
Bramham Parish Council has submitted the Bramham Neighbourhood Plan Proposal to Leeds City Council for independent examination. Under para 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, the Council is publicising the plan proposal and seeking comments from those who live, work or carry out business in the Bramham Neighbourhood Area and any consultation body referred to in the submitted consultation statement.
The consultation runs from Monday 28th May to Monday 9th July 2018 (closing at 5pm).
The submission documents:
- Bramham Neighbourhood Plan Proposal
- Map identifying the Bramham Neighbourhood Area
- Bramham Consultation Statement
- Bramham Basic Conditions Statement (explains how the plan proposal meets the requirements of paragraph & Schedule 4B to the 1990 Act.)
- Bramham Neighbourhood Plan SEA-HRA Screening Report
- Bramham PC Chair Submission Letter
- Independent Examination of the Bramham Cum Oglethorpe Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Letter from the Examiner – 10th July 2018
- Representations Made – 12th July 2018
- Bramham PC Comments on Representations Made – 23rd July 2018
- Joint Response – Bramham NP – LCC and Bramham PC – 25th July 2018
- Letter from the Examiner – 16th August 2018
Paper copies can also be inspected at the following locations:
- Leeds City Council, City Centre Hub, 2 Great George Street, Leeds, LS2 8BA (Mon, Fri 09.30 – 17.00, Tues, Weds, Thurs 08.30 – 17.00)
- Wetherby Library, 17 Westgate, Wetherby, LS22 6LL (Mon 10.00 – 17.00, Tues 09.00 – 19.00, Weds, Thurs, Fri 9.00 – 17.00, Sat 10.00 – 16.00)
- Bramham Post Office, 12 Front St, Bramham, Wetherby LS23 6RD (during opening hours)
- Bramham Medical Centre, Clifford Rd, Bramham, Wetherby LS23 6ZA (during opening hours)
- Leeds City Council website: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/your-council/planning/neighbourhood-planning
How to make representations
If you would like to make a representation on this Neighbourhood Plan, then please send your representation to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Neighbourhood Planning, Policy and Plans Group, Planning Services, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8BB. Please ensure your representation is submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 9th July 2018.
Any representations may include a request to be notified regarding Leeds City Council’s decision under Regulation 19 (Decision on a plan proposal) to make the submitted neighbourhood development plan for Bramham.